Friday, December 30, 2011

Update: Ultimate Blogging Challenge




Right now I only have 5 people signed up for the Ultimate Blogging Challenge. I would really like it if more people sign up! Anyone is allowed to sign up! Just follow the rules below. If you haven't heard about my Ultimate Blogging Challenge, read my post The Ultimate Blogging Challenge.

Leave a comment on this post or my post The Ultimate Blogging Challenge with the following information:

First Name

Name of Blog

Link to Blog

Someone who you want to be on your team (optional)

Please join!

You can sign up until January 3rd, 2012!

If there was no more time to sign up the teams would look like this:

Team 1: Jaden, Clarissa, and Ethan

Team 2: Mark and Jake



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think that the blogging challenge is a great idea.