Wednesday, February 29, 2012

39 Clues-Books 1-4

I've started a book series called 39 clues. I have been reading the for about 3 months. Right now, I am on book 5, but I'm almost on book 6. There are 11 books in the regular series. Then, there are 2 books in the Cahill vs. Vespers series. Book 3 will come out on March 6.

The 39 clues are about the biggest family ever. Almost every famous person ever that you can name was a Cahill. They are in a race for 39 clues. The teams are Dan and Amy Cahill, Ian and Natalie Kabra, Alistair Oh, the Holts, Irina Spasky, Jonah Wizard and Sinead, Ned, Ted Starling. The winner will become the most powerful Cahill of all-time.

The interesting thing is that there are about ten different authors for the 39 clues series. I have every single book.

Here are my rankings for the best books from one to five:

1. Book 5 by Patrick Carman

2. Book 1 by Rick Riordan

3. Book 3 by Peter Lerangis


4. Book 2 by Gordan Korman


5. Book 4 by Jude Watson




39 Clues has a website. It is a very good website. You can play the game and upload your cards. I recommend going on it. Here it is: http://www.the39clues.com/ I recommend 39 Clues to ages 8 and older.

Do you read 39 Clues?

Did you visit the website?

1 comment:

Ethan said...

Hi Jaden,

I've read the first 8 books of the first series. I've also read the first two books in Cahill's VS Vesper's. I love the book series. Do you have the cards, and if you do can you please share the codes with me? I would like to put in the codes on the website.

From,
Ethan