Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Winner of the 1st Ultimate Blogging Challenge: Blogging Duo



The 1st Ultimate Blogging Challenge has ended. The winner was: Blogging Duo! Blogging Duo was the team of Ethan and Jaden. We won in two rounds. I will now announce how we won:

In the first round, Jake and Mark were eliminated. Then, both teams were eliminated in the second round. Jaden was the only one out of the four people who did the challenge. Despite being eliminated, both people on Blogging Duo did the extra credit which was sign up for the Awesome Blogging Tournament. That means that Blogging Duo wins, and has one life left over.

Did you like the 1st Ultimate Blogging Challenge?

Should I do more?

2 comments:

Christian Sarono said...

I just like to say that I appreciate this post. I learned a lot from it which has contains a lot of very important ideas. I hope I can read more post from this author. Thanks a lot for sharing your brilliant ideas.

Anonymous said...

I think that your blog is really cool! Here is my blog can you visit it?
http://blogs.birmingham.k12.mi.us/hrs1wonders/