Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Book Review: The Third Wheel

Yesterday, I read the new Diary of a Wimpy Kid book, The Third Wheel. The Third Wheel is the 7th book in the series. Here is a review on the book:

In The Third Wheel, Greg Heffley's school is having a school dance. All the boys are changing the way that they act. They have these special invitations to get people to go to the dance with you. The invitations cost 25 cents each. Some people get 30, while others get 0. Greg is one of the people who gets 0. He tries many ways to get a date to the dance. Find out if he gets a date to the dance by reading The Third Wheel by Jeff Kinney.

Have you read The Third Wheel?
If so, did you like it?

2 comments:

Yamleth said...

Hey Jaden,
My name is Yami.I'm in Mr.Millers Classroom in California.I really enjoyed the short review on Dairy of a Wimpy Kid The Third Wheel.It has very good information about it.I haven't read the book but I did read all the rest.Witch is your favorite?Mine is Diary of The Wimpy Cabin Freeze.Have you read The Third Wheel?I am planing to!Well I hope you enjoyed the series!THey are really great books!

Sincerely,Yami

Anonymous said...

Hey Jayden,
My name is Tommy, I am from Illinois and I too have read the third wheel. I really enjoyed it.