Friday, June 17, 2011

Amazing! 200 comments!

On Wednesday, June 1, I got to 200 comments on my blog because of my comment! Me and my dad were commenting, and after each of us left two comments on my blog in about fifteen minutes I was at 200. I think there have been over fifty people who have ever commented on my blog. Thanks to all of you. I couldn't of done it without you!
I couldn't figure out how to take a screen shot on my computer, so here is my comment rewritten:
@ Dad,
I think you should get a blog mascot for your blog. Also, I do not even remember who the Greggalopes are, so how would I remember where we saw them play? Who were they? Where did we see them play?
From,
Jaden

Apparently, a Greggalope is an animal that my parents made up when we were at Animal Kingdom, Disney World, Florida, U.S.A. They did not know what an animal that looks like an antelope was called when I asked, so they called it a Greggalope.
Do you like my comment?
How do you like my blog?
Did you know what Greggalopes were before this post?

4 comments:

Riley said...

Dear Jaden,

Getting to 200 comments in an awesome acheivement! I do like your comment because it's awesome. Also, I really like your blog because it is cool. Before reading this post, I did not know what a Greggalope was. Do you like your blog?

Sincerely,
Riley

Mrs. Yollis said...

Dear Jaden,

Congratulations on your 200th comment! For me, the comment section is one of the best parts about blogging. It is the place where a blogger gets to interact with the readers! Writing quality comments back to your readers is the best way to be sure that people come back to your blog!

I Googled the keywords "screenshot for a PC" and found out there is a way. There is a key on your keyboard marked [PrtScn]. That key will take a shot, place the shot on the clipboard, and then you can copy it and/or edit it in the clip editor. Have your mom or dad help you with this.

Glad to see you are still blogging!

Your proud former teacher,
Mrs. Y♥llis

Jaden said...

@ Riley,

I am so glad that you left a comment on my blog! Sadly, I don't have enough time to check, but I think you are the first one of my friends who were not in Mrs. Yollis' class that has ever commented on my blog. I'm very happy that you like my comment and my blog! I do like my blog because it is awesome. Do you think that it is possible that anyone knew what a Greggalope was before reading this post?

From,
Jaden

Jaden said...

@ Mrs. Yollis,

Thank you! I also enjoy the comment section, but I also like making and publishing posts. It is fun for me to comment back to people, but it will be hard this summer because of camps.

Thank you for telling me how to take a screen shot on a PC, but it still isn't working! Can it be because I'm using a Dell computer right now?

Your former student,
Jaden