Saturday, June 11, 2011

Clustr Maps

I think I should teach about something that is located on my sidebar. My sidebar is located on the right of my blog. It is filled with interesting gadgets. One of the many gadgets is Clustr Maps. On Clustr Maps you can find very useful things. One of the things you can find is what countries have visited your blog. The following countries are the ones that have visited my blog: United States, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Russian Federation, United Kingdom, India, Indonesia, France, Malaysia, Ireland, Chile, Germany, Poland, Singapore, Kenya, Brunei Darussalam, Slovinia, Czech Republic, Taiwan, Argentina and Thailand. If the same computer checks in two times in twenty-four hours, it only counts as one visitor. On Clustr Maps, they use dots to keep track of visitors. The smallest red dot means that you have one to nine visits in that place. The biggest red dot means that you have 1,000+ visitors in that spot. If a place has a yellow dot then it means that the visit you are looking at is recent. In my opinion, every blog should have Clustr Maps.
Do you have Clustr Maps?
After reading this post, are you going to get Clustr Maps?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Jaden,

Wow you have written up a super post about cluster maps.

That is just awesome how many different countries have visited your blog. It really is amazing to think you can find all this great information on your blog.

Great point that every blog should have a cluster map.

Now, I do hope your feeling much better too.

Get well soon,
AA.

Jaden said...

@ AA,

Thank you for your compliment about my Clustr Maps post.

I agree that it is amazing how many different countries have visited my blog. During the day, I had to add more countries to the list because I got three new ones, and that was very exciting for me.

I also hope that I am feeling much better soon.

Sincerely,
J☺den

Anonymous said...

@ opps sorry Jaden,

need to re read my comment as I did not spell clustr correctily!
Silly me I will blame it on the awful weather we are having here as it is raining,cold which after all it is winter. :(

Cheers AA.
ps thank you for the lovely comment about commenting I feel you are a pretty good blogger too!

Mark L. said...

Dear Jaden,

Hi its Mark. I want to get this gadget, but I don't know how to add it. Please reply and tell me how. Great post!

Sincerely,
Mark